Post 4: Childhood series

 

I’m not a person that watches a lot of series right now, however, that was not the case in my childhood, mainly because I had no access to videogames (my favorite form of entertainment).

One of my favorites was SpongeBob SquarePants, since I watched it in the 2000’s I was able to see the classic chapters, I really liked the humor of the series and the characters, even as an adult I can watch the old episodes and have a great time, and it’s not the effect of nostalgia, the series is just fun to watch.



However, the series I liked the most back then was Yu-Gi-Oh!, The concept and style was something mind-blowing for me back then, I even had some card (pirate ones), since it was a series following a main story I was really invested in no missing a chapter, as with SpongeBob, I can watch it and appreciate its creativity and themes, it was the series that defined my likings, I still play the game casually with my friends, in fact, I learned English with it since the game required a lot of reading to play.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 7 Changes to my study programme

Post 3: My pets

Post 2 The Best Holydays