Post 5: My future job

 Well, I’m studying Chemistry, so of course I want to become a Chemist when I finish college, I am interested in the fields of investigation and experimentation, so I imagine myself in a lab working with a lot of chemicals, an indoor job from start to finish (I tried outdoor chemistry in my school years, it was not efficient), I don’t picture myself in an office (unless I got an important degree or something like that)



I don’t know about traveling in my job, it’s not necessary unless you must go to lectures or something like that, however, I’m not against the idea, I’m open for whatever happens in the job in that matter.

I’m thinking on taking a Major after I finish the main career, I really like nuclear chemist, I have a lot of interest in the uses of chemistry in Nuclear Energy, I think it’s a great alternative against the climate change, it has its problems, but the energy density and the fact that it does not emit CO2 makes it a powerful tool in the road to stop using fossil fuels. We are in a period of investigation were Physicist and Chemist are working to improve nuclear reactors and I would like to participate in that.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 7 Changes to my study programme

Post 3: My pets

Post 2 The Best Holydays