Post 7 Changes to my study programme

 

Well, since I’m studying right now, I can’t say a lot about the subjects I’m taking, in this career they have correlation, however, maybe things become clearer once I start working, maybe the signature that I felt was not that necessary becomes helpful and vice versa, the signature I really considered necessary not helping a that much.

In terms of workload I would like to wait until we start normal activities, because studying all in home is actually more stressful than doing that on the college building, I think the hours should consider some time for refreshing oneself, especially now that we spend a lot of time looking at screen, it can cause some problems like headaches and sleep problems, or eye fatigue if the exposure is high (easy in these days) so I would like that the workload would consider that.


I can’t talk a lot of the facilities, mostly because I don’t know them at full, I had been only in the laboratories, they were alright, but they don’t hide their age.

I think it’s important to incorporate technology, but not only in this scenario, there a lot of tools there to use to improve both face-to-face and online classes, like the integration of signatures related to the use of specialized software, I saw one of those on a school trip and how useful they are for investigation



 


Comentarios

  1. Spending a lot of time in front of a computer is terrible. I hope we can go back to face-to-face classes soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the incorporation of the technology of softwares for our faculty it's important for our education

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can't say much about the subjects either.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My pets

Post 2 The Best Holydays