Post 3: My pets

 

I don’t have a pet, it’s not in my interest to have one right now, however, I do know a good number of pet owners, although the experiences that I can write here are limited, since I’m not good interacting with animals in general.

The first pet that comes to my mind is a Dog named Hachi, it’s the dog of one of my cousins. His first appearance in the house was nothing from other world, he just appeared and that’s all, it’s a white and black Mongrel, she named him after Hachiko, the famous Japanese dog although he differs a lot from his namesake, he has a marked reckless behavior, as he leaves the house and goes outside to fight with other dogs, the thing is that the most popular dogs here are of a breed used for jackrabbit hunting, so he is in great disadvantage, due to this, he now has some scars and eye damage.

Even with that reckless behavior, my cousin is really attached to him, he really wanted a pet when she was a kid



(I don't have photos of the dog, but this one looks quite similar)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 7 Changes to my study programme

Post 2 The Best Holydays